Assistant Management Accountant
Elevation recruitment group are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for a national PLC, with a head office in Barnsley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career with a dynamic and supportive finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play an integral part of the finance team and will be required to use your financial expertise to provide financial and commercial analysis to the business.
- Assistance with the production of accurate and timely monthly financial information
- Providing support to the operations team, including direct site liaison and site visits
- Day-to-day management of the financial ledgers including the balance sheet
- Identifying risks, issues and opportunities to the Head of Commercial Finance
- Providing analysis of actual and forecasted results
- Assisting with all aspects of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing financial training to operational staff
- Other general ad hoc duties
- Ideally currently studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification or with proven relevant work experience, including managing P&Ls and balance sheets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Experience of contract accounting
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills