Junior Digital Design Engineer (Edinburgh)
Enigma People Solutions is on the lookout for a graduate/junior Digital Design Engineer to join our client in Edinburgh. The client designs advanced power control ICs for a broad range of products.
- In this position, you will be part of a growing and dynamic team that primarily focuses on developing mixed-signal motor drive IC's for industry leading customers.
- You will be responsible for embedded logic block development and will gain exposure to the latest trends in automotive motors control performance requirements, architectures and implementations.
- A training program will be established for you with the aim of building your skills in all aspects of the digital design flow - RTL coding, design verification, synthesis and physical design implementation. This training will be 'on-the-job' where you will be working on real active projects with tight deadlines. You will take responsibility for your own work, whilst at the same time building up a strong working relationship with the rest of the team.
- Prospective candidates should have or be expecting a Masters degree (or equivalent) in Electronics or a related field.
- We will also consider applications from exceptional candidates who are expecting to graduate in 2016 with at least a 2.1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- Programming experience in C and/or assembly. (Preferable)
- Familiarity with DFT implementations such as scan, boundary scan and BIST techniques. (Preferable)
- Familiarity with Cadence toolsets. (Preferable)
- Familiarity with FPGA prototyping. (Preferable)
- Competent in digital design techniques.
- Experience with block level RTL design, coding, debugging and linting tools.