Client Service Administrator Finance
Client service administrator permanent job in Bristol up to £24k in financial industry.
Global Wealth Management company is looking for a Client service administrator to join their office based in Bristol City Centre.
- As part of their fast-paced and energetic Client Services team, you will be the first point of contact for customers. This exciting role will see you effectively manage and facilitate a vast array of queries that come in to company from direct customers, Financial Advisers and third party service providers, both over the phone and by email.
- The requests that come in to the business are incredibly diverse and you will be expected to action the requests directly where possible (such as preparing valuations and illustrations) and to communicate with other departments around company offices in the UK as and when required.
- The key to this role will be your broad industry knowledge (pensions, bonds, investments) and your exceptional customer service skills.
- In return, we offer a great, relaxed working environment within a superb team dynamic where you will continue to develop your knowledge and have the opportunity to drive your own progression.
- Financial Services administration experience.
- Product knowledge of at least one of the following: Pensions / Life products / Bonds / Investments).
- The ability to learn/pick up new products quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of customer service skills - ideally in call centre environment (please note this is not a call centre role, but there will be incoming calls and enquiries)
- A strong team orientated ethos