Graduate Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultancy Role
This is an exciting opportunity for 4 trainee consultants to come into a small, lively consultancy firm with big expansion plans to grow and diversify into new markets and open the New York arm of their business.
This high performance recruitment business specialise in placing top financial professionals across Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Clearing Houses and Private Equity firms. With an extensive client list consisting of large corporations such as Nomura, J.P Morgan and Standard Chartered across contract and permanent placements they have built a credible name for themselves and are now looking to expand into the Strategy and Digital markets which new consultants can branch out into.
- Acting as a 360 Recruiter, liaising with both clients and candidates through various methods of communication.
- Posting adverts to attract brand new candidates to roles
- Screening candidates both face to face and over the phone
- Shortlist and present candidates to clients
- Headhunt prospective candidates from other companies for executive positions
- Consultants coming into the business get the chance to learn from directors with industry leading backgrounds and have the chance to own part of a growing business that offers equity share schemes for junior consultants looking to join their company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A Confident approach to business
- A Client facing approach
- Uncapped commission structure
- Equity Share Scheme
- Generous Pension
- Regular incentives including Lunch Clubs & quarterly holiday targets abroad.
- Free fruit in the office
- International Travel
- Company iPhones
- Interest free travel loan