Recruitment Consultant - Charity Sector (Fundraising)
Bespoke Third Sector is a specialist recruitment consultancy with focus on the charity, call centre and field sales sectors. Our Mission is to raise the profile of the sector by bringing the best talent to organisations.
We are enjoying continual growth within our market sector and as such are seeking a Recruitment Consultant for our office in South West London (nearest tube station - London Bridge). The right candidate has experience in recruitment and/ or telephone or street fundraising.
- You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment needs of our clients whilst working in a team based environment.
- Your day will involve consulting to applicants, preparing candidates for client interviews, running group assessments, handling the post recruitment process and being a point of contact for one of our prestigious clients.
- To be considered, you must have a passion for excellence, a willingness to fully contribute to your own success and that of your team, as well as the ability to exceed our client's expectations.
- In return, you will receive on-going training, a career path and a professional and stimulating work environment.
- Experience in recruitment and/ or telephone or street fundraising is desirable.