Graduate Engineer - Application & Enterprise Software
Joining Roke as a Software Engineer will secure a world class career in cutting edge technology.
- You’ll work on challenging and innovative projects from day one and benefit from competitive salaries, inclusive and interesting training and a stunning location to excel in
- Working on ground-breaking software from day one will stretch your skills and expertise.
- Further expand your abilities through working alongside our wealth of specialist engineers on various projects, from rapidly prototyped research right through to high grade enterprise systems.
- We understand that continual training and professional development are paramount to your career and we'll help you gain chartered accreditation.
- Roke is looking for graduates enthusiastic about designing, developing and delivering software including: Web/Mobile/Desktop/Enterprise/Real-time application development, Rapid prototyping, UX design for challenging environments, High speed and novel data visualisation
- Competition is high and you will need a good honours degree in a subject such as Computer Science or Software Engineering, or significant experience developing software.
- Due to the nature of the work that Roke undertake candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (prior to appointment). As a result, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen, however, you can hold another nationality and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care