Graduate - Consultancy
Kick-start your career by joining a fast-growing team delivering high quality analysis and consultancy to the Defence, National Security and Commercial markets.
Joining Roke as a Graduate Consultant gives you the opportunity to be part of a successful team that is delivering real change to high profile customers including the UK Army and Home Office.
- From day one, we’ll make full use of your skills and stretch and develop your abilities, working as part of a team solving a range of challenging customer problems from organisational change through to options analysis.
- You’ll be asked to learn and share in a collaborative, innovative and stimulating environment to create high impact outcomes.
- You’ll have the chance to understand and exploit Roke’s world class heritage in communications, networks and sensors and use our market leading capabilities in areas such as benefits modelling and data visualisation.
- You’ll work with world leading experts on a range of interesting problems, benefit from competitive salaries, inclusive and interesting training and a stunning location.
- You will need a good honours degree in one of the following or related subjects: Operational Research, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Business Management, Systems Engineering
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer engagement and team working skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- These roles will be based at our Romsey offices but you must also be willing to work in other locations including London and Gloucester if required.
- Due to the nature of the work that Roke undertake candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG security clearance (prior to appointment). As a result, candidates should ideally be a British Citizen, however, you can hold another nationality and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years.
- You'll be joining an organisation with a formidable reputation in the industry renowned for defining, guiding and developing new capability for UK and international markets. Based in the beautiful Hampshire countryside you'll not only receive an exceptional benefits package, but enjoy a fantastic quality of life.