Assistant Pensions Administrator
This leading Consultancy requires an Assistant Pensions Administrator who enjoys working as part of a team and is looking for progression in an environment that offers a structured career path and a full training programme.
- Working as Assistant Pensions Administrator, you will be part of a team of committed professionals who give their clients the best possible service.
- Each day is spent working on a number of Defined Benefit clients leading to a variety in the type of work performed.
- As you develop you will take on more responsibility for the clients that you work on.
- This leads to a real sense of client ownership and individual growth as you continue to broaden your technical knowledge and expertise.
- You will need to be up to date with legislation and maintain a good understanding of the different requirements and processes of individual clients.
- You will be expected to check standard calculations and pass for review and in time learn to do more complex calculations drafting an appropriate letter to the member, client, or adviser as necessary.
- The calculations will vary from scheme to scheme.
- To apply successfully for this Assistant Pensions Administrator opportunity, you will be a confident communicator and a team player who is well organised, numerate and have excellent attention to detail.
- You will ideally have Defined Benefits experience/understanding and be educated to degree level or A'level as a minimum.
- This role offers good career progression and you will be encouraged and supported to study towards the APE (Award in Pensions Essentials) and the CPC (Certificate in Pensions Calculation).