Sales Operations Executive
As a market-leading cruise company, we’ve the luxury liners, world-class facilities and outstanding service needed to create tell-all-your-friends-about-it experiences for people worldwide. However, our success relies on our sales experts to bring it all to life for potential customers.
- As Sales Operations Executive, you’ll be vital to that. Executing a business strategy responsible for the delivery of market leading training, education and engagement of our Travel Agent Partners ensuring that it is relevant, on brand and engaging via a variety of platforms ensuring a blended learning environment to include; online, onboard, events, communications, frontline and national initiatives.
- An individual with a creative flair for engaging agent partners, we’ll look to you to support our sales operations strategy alongside our Sales Operations Manager ultimately strengthening our strategic relationships and opening doors to new and developing business opportunities.
- There’ll be scope to work autonomously, use your initiative and make big decisions. Presenting to senior executives, managing budgets and tracking ROI will also be key – as will building internal relationships to ensure a consistent sales message in line with our brand goals.
- Ideally we are looking for this person to have had some experience within a commercial/sales environment, but would consider a graduate from an events/leisure background, who has had some work experience within sales/contact centre - especially if it is in the travel industry.
- You will need to be proficient in using email communication software and training systems, as well as the ability to learn in-house software packages quickly.
Princess Cruises is one of the leading global cruise lines, with a fleet of premium ships that take our guests to destinations across the world.
We operate a fleet of 17 ships, renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service. Princess carries 1.7 million passengers each year to over 360 destinations around the world, with cruises ranging in length from three to 114 days.