- The Trainee Manager Programme is the first step to managing one of our £multi-million UK restaurants.
- From day one, you’ll be based on the shop floor learning how each area of the business works.
- One minute you’ll be serving customers, the next you’ll be learning about stock control.
- You’ll work alongside our crew, crew trainers, customer care teams and assistant managers whilst you complete an intensive initial training period.
- It takes up to six months to complete the initial stages of the Trainee Manager programme, and after successfully completing the training period and relevant courses, you’ll be promoted to a 2nd Assistant Manager and become part of the core restaurant management team.
- The next steps could involve promotion to 1st Assistant, Business Manager and beyond.
- Open to Graduates or those with experience of working in a customer facing environment or managing teams – you’ll want to provide a great experience for each of our customers and be passionate about training and developing your teams.
- You’ll need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with each area of the restaurant and be a really quick learner, as there’s a lot to learn up in a short space of time.
- A logical mind and great people skills are really important too.
- Six weeks’ holiday per annum
- Annual performance-related pay review
- Contributory pension scheme (optional)
- Life assurance cover
- Performance - linked restaurant bouns scheme
- Private health care after 6 months
- Uniform provided
- Company car or cash alternative after 6 months as a Business Manager