Electronics Design Engineer
A well established and creditable Engineering Company based in the heart of Gloucestershire is recruiting for an Embedded Electronics Design Engineer.
- The role is a mixture of Hardware and Embedded Software Design across a range of niche products (please contact recruiter for more information). The majority of products are driven by STM Controllers so some exposure to STM8, STM16 or STM32 would be a huge advantage.
- The company is in a location commutable by car from, Cheltenham to the North, Bristol to the South and Swindon to the East.
- The successful candidate will be joining a profitable and established business with a design team of around 8 engineers.
- The company offers a warm and welcoming working environment and the chance to work on some really interesting and fun projects.
- A proven track record of Electronics design including some Hardware and Embedded C
- Some knowledge of the ST Microcontroller family, even if just hobbyist
- A genuine passion for Electronics and Technology
- A good grounding in basic electronics principles
- A proven background in Design for Manufacture
- Client facing experience
- Experience in dealing with outsourced Test/Cert Houses and PCB Layout providers
- The company is situated in a beautiful location and is a pleasant place to work.
- Annual pay reviews, bonuses, flexible working times/conditions and the occasional free lunch etc can all be expected.