Field Service Engineer - Disability Equipment
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working on Disability Equipment.
This is a superb opportunity working with a UK wide and highly established Medical Equipment firm currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover Croydon for them.
- Working as a Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites throughout Croydon
- Completing installation, service, maintenance and PPM work on customers sites to Patient Care equipment including Assisted Baths, Medical Beds, Pressure Care Systems, Patient Hoists, Washer Disinfectors/Autoclaves
- Some Commissioning of products installed.
- Must hold a recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills.
- You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises, and must be customer facing.
- Be prepared to go through product training
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Installation experience is an advantage
- £23,000 - £26,000
- Over time and Bonus (GBP35k OTE)
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme