Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit the role of Finance Analyst on behalf of one of our clients. The Finance Analyst will be paid £20,000.00 - 23,000.00.
- Responsible for assisting with the completion of the monthly reporting cycle ensuring an accurate reported position.
- Assisting the FRM in maintaining provision, accruals and prepayments registers and processing transactions as appropriate.
- Assisting the FRM in providing reports and trend analysis to the Senior Finance Team and the Business Units.
- Assisting the FRM in maintaining key controls and reconciliations to ensure accurate closedown of the ledger.
- Supporting the resolution of ad hoc queries to the Business Units.
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior finance staff within the Financial Management Team.
- Experience in financial management, including budget management and reconciliations between different systems.
- Knowledge of service costing principles and their application.
- Robust knowledge of spreadsheets and information manipulation.
- Experience of directly managing staff.
- Experience of working in a team environment to produce information to tight deadlines
- AAT technician (level 4), part-CCAB qualification or equivalent level of experience.