Marketing & Communications Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team.
- The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the development and support of all marketing elements of the University of Sussex's food and conferencing services, to enhance branding and image through effective communication, marketing, merchandising and advertising.
- A key element of the role will be to liaise with students on a daily basis to develop and implement a Student Engagement Strategy, underpinned by maximised student experiences.
- The successful individual will develop and drive student engagement opportunities across the University and will manage the student-facing aspects of Marketing.
- In addition it is essential that the University of Sussex staff and campus visitors are taken into consideration - inclusion of these customers needs to be a key focus.
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- A passion for food
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrable interest in marketing and promotions
- High standards and quality driven
- High numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Demonstrates Compass values and recognition principles
- Knowledge of process and planning tools designed to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Commercially focused with ability to measure impact and results
- Approach to analysis of work problems and opportunities that allows commercially sound judgements to be made on time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholder groups
- An approach to negotiating and building co-operation that supports organisational goals