ACA Trainee Accountant
A medium sized practice in Leeds are seeking enthusiastic ACA trainees to develop within their business.
- The company are a medium sized practice with a number of offices in the North of England. They pride themselves on being a progressive firm and offer excellent advice to small businesses looking to grow their profits.
- Your role will involve general practice accounting, preparing year end-accounts, dealing with VAT/tax returns and speaking with clients. The position will include extensive training as part of the ACA qualification.
- You must be highly motivated and eager to learn the trade of practice accounting.
- They are seeking individuals with a strong academic background and previous experience working within practice.
- They are happy to consider individuals who have started but not yet completed their ACA examinations.
- You will receive an excellent opportunity to gain your ACA qualification within a respected firm. Gaining experience in this area opens up a host of future possibilities within the finance world.