Sharp Consultancy are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading providers of railway services in Britain. The business are looking for a finance analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. They are ideally looking for someone who is currently studying ACCA/CIMA and has advanced systems and excel skills.
- Financial management responsibilities for a number of Head Office Departments. Including, monthly variance analysis, developing robust Mid Term Plans / Forecasts and challenging discretional expenditure.
- Support in the delivery of UK financial reporting to the parent company. Including submission of Financial Statements, KPIs and physical performance figures.
- Support in the accurate allocation of operational costs against revenue streams.
- Support in the communication of financial performance to parent company.
- Ad-hoc tasks / projects on behalf of the Head of Controlling and CFO.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the TM1 financial reporting tool.
- If you have any experience in a railway services business or another fast-paced industry such as manufacturing/engineering then please clearly detail this on your CV. Likewise, should you have had any exposure to Microsoft Excel (VBA, SQL, pivot tables/vlookups/macros) then please make sure this is highlighted.
- This is a fantastic role for an aspiring part-qual or QBE to drive process improvements and add some real value to the business. Please apply within immediately to ensure you do not miss out.