Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing recruitment consultancies, with an annual turnover of £25m. Due to continuous growth and an expanding workload, we are offering the unique opportunity for ambitious and business-minded graduates to join our teams of skilled recruiters. We are seeking motivated and competitive individuals to join us in our modern, state-of-the-art offices located on Cams Hall Estate, Fareham. We offer a competitive salary, as well as a range of other benefits, from a company car allowance to reward days and golf membership.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant requires confidence, motivation and an excellent telephone manner. It is the Consultants task to call both ‘warm’ and ‘cold’ clients to search for new vacancies that can be used to place candidates. Most of your day will be spent on the telephone talking to new and existing clients, you may also be required to assist with generating contracts, and helping team members during peak times.
Once you are an established Consultant, the career opportunities are limitless. Consultants can progress to Senior Consultant, Lead Consultant and Management positions quickly, based on successes.
- Be educated to a degree level (Students in their 3rd year will also be considered)
- Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Have confidence and an excellent telephone manner
- Have an analytical, quick-thinking mind to keep up with the fast-paced environment
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic, with a natural flair for sales
- Have a positive and resilient attitude
- Be comfortable building and developing networks
- Have excellent organisational skills, as managing multiple clients/candidates at once will be essential
- Extensive one-on-one training from highly experienced recruiters
- Knowledge on how to create strong professional relationships with clients
- A clearly defined career path with long term opportunities for development
- The freedom to be in control of your own career progression
- Generous basic salary as well as commission and bonuses (earn up to £26,000 in the first year!)
- Golf club membership