Junior Front-End Web Developer
We’re a growing agency working on an exciting product which is rapidly expanding. We need you to help develop this product, and to create and code engaging, responsive designs across a variety of our commercial websites.
You’ll be working on a range of projects, from designing and building your own microsites, collaborating with the team on ideas and solutions, updating and creating templates, emailers, as well as working on our main SaaS product.
- The ideal candidate would be an independent thinker who needs little oversight to complete a task.
- We’ll always be on hand to help out if needed but you should have good attention to detail and strong communication skills within a team.
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3, and the proven ability to turn designs into working code
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or any other visual design and wire-framing tools such as InVision or Sketch (Desirable)
- Working with the Bootstrap framework (Desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Works well within a team, but can work independently when needed
- Willingness to keep learning
- We’re a fun and inclusive working environment, we’ll often go out for social events and lunch together so we’d love someone that likes to get involved!
- Working within a great office environment
- Set you up with your own 27” Mac (or PC if you prefer)
- Develop your skills, strengths and career
- Recognise your contribution and hard work
- Encourage you to work creatively and collaboratively
- Give you your birthday off work!