7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work using your own initiative and as part of a team? Are you able to diagnose and solve problems through logical thinking? Are you a resourceful team player with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation?
With over 25 years' experience across the UK and Ireland; Gaia Climate Solutions Ltd specialise in the design, supply and installation of underfloor heating systems. Our philosophy revolves around providing a professional service, using the highest quality products and tailoring each design to each individual project.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Repair Engineer to join this successful company on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Diagnosing, Repairing and installing Wet and Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
- Assessing faults and recommending solutions
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided to customers at all times
- Providing technical support to external customers
- To be considered for this position you must hold a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel / stay away as required.
- In addition, you must be highly personable, possess excellent communications skills and the desire to promote the highest level of customer service.
- Previous maintenance / customer service experience will be an advantage.
- In return for your ability to diagnose and resolve problems you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £28,000 pa, depending on experience, a company van and also the opportunity to work within a progressive, career focused environment as part of a lively, professional team.