Are you an enthusiastic, upbeat individual with a "can-do" attitude and the ability to work using your own initiative and as part of a team? Are you able to work flexibly, make decisions quickly and possess the ability to solve problems through logical thinking. Are you a resourceful team player with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy who is keen to work in a friendly environment for a successful, expanding organisation?
With over 25 years' experience across the UK and Ireland; Gaia Climate Solutions Ltd specialise in the design, supply and installation of underfloor heating systems. Our philosophy revolves around providing a professional service, using the highest quality products and tailoring each design to each individual project.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Installation Engineer to join this successful company on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Installing, testing and repairing Electric and Wet Underfloor Heating Systems.
- Working to each individual method statement, preparing each site for installation.
- Commissioning and checking for faults.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with contractors, delivery drivers and site managers using principles of good customer service.
- Installing or replace thermostats as required.
- Upholding Gaia's commitment to health & safety.
- To be considered for this position you must hold a full UK driving licence, be prepared to travel / stay away as required.
- Previous maintenance / warehouse / general construction experience will be an advantage.
- In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary between £21,000 and £28,000 pa, depending on experience, a company van and also the opportunity to work within a progressive, career focused environment as part of a lively, professional team.