Product Assistant - Tools and Hardware
They are looking for a Product Assistant for Tools & Hardware. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a product team and contribute towards the creation of new ranges. You will contribute to the performance of the category by supporting the Product Lead in the management and follow up of subjects.
You will be supporting a leading range within Group which is worth over £1.8b and is sold in each of their six operating companies across nine countries in Europe. Be assured no day will be the same but if they were to detail what your accountabilities will be, it looks something like this.
- Co-ordinate, centralise and collect the data and actions in relation to the range category within the deadlines
- Advise and bring quick solutions to stakeholders in order to optimise category efficiency and implementation
- Act as key contact, ensuring the accuracy and fluidity of ascending and descending information about the category
- Manage and follow up specific files with the product lead
- Optimise working processes to improve the organisation of the category
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to manage shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Expert in MS Office, outlook and internet
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within a retailer desirable
- Fluent business English - other European languages would be an advantage