Graduate Structural Engineer
There will be the opportunity to be creative in the use of the main structural materials and to work closely with clients, architects and building contractors to deliver engineering solutions. Modulus provides a high level of customer service; which is appreciated by our clients and inter-disciplinary contacts, and the post-holder is expected to uphold and maintain this ethos.
- Masters Degree in Civil/Structural engineering accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators
- Knowledge of the design of structural elements
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel spreadsheets skills
- Good written communication skills; including advanced MS Word skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work either in a team or individually
- Ability to take responsibility