Graduate Technical Specialist
- Carry out on-site installation and training on thermal and colour printers.
- Look for sales opportunities when visiting customers sites and report to the sales team.
- Deal with in-coming support calls and emails from customers in a courteous and efficient manner. Ensure that problems are logged on the CRM and where possible take the incoming call, rather than phoning them back.
- Carry out repairs to printers either on site or returned to the office.
- Manage the holding of spare parts and report stock levels to accounts at the end of the month.
- Produce help videos for common problems to reduce the demands on customer support.
- Ensure user and maintenance manuals and parts lists etc. are easily accessible on the server for all the products that we support.
- Help write technical blogs to assist with the promotion of the company’s website.
- Manage the company’s PCs, assisting staff and sourcing external assistance where required.
- Help man exhibitions. Use the opportunity to establish working relationships with important customers, so they know who to contact with a problem.
- Gain sufficient knowledge on the company’s range of products (hardware and software) to repair printers and to resolve customer technical problems.
- Research and evaluating new products to complement and grow the company’s business.