Our company offers a comprehensive program for English teaching, with a focus on high-end courses
Our students range from pre-school children to adults. Contracts are available for 6 months or 1 year.
- As an English Teacher, your duties include lesson planning and classroom teaching.
- You will be responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of your students during class time and office hours.
- You may also be required to host events and represent your school publicly.
- This could include Christmas and Halloween parties, spelling bees, public demo lessons and even birthday celebrations for the students.
- Maximum 40 office hours including maximum 25 teaching hours in class. Any teaching hours over 25 are paid at an overtime rate of 150RMB (approximately 23.68 USD) per hour. There are 2 days off per week.
- Chinese teaching assistant will assist in each class therefore no need to speak Chinese.
- Proficient in spoken English.
- Bachelor degree and teaching experience preferred but not essential.
- Punctual and responsible with a sound work ethic.
- We require individuals who are energetic and enthusiastic.
- Ranging from 10,000RMB to 23,000RMB (approximately 1,568 USD to 3,390 USD) without accommodation, from 8,500RMB to 21，500RMB (1,333 USD to 3，174 USD) with employer provided accommodation, depending on teaching experience and qualifications.
- Western style and fully furnished. Employees pay for utility and maintenance bills.
- All public holidays in China.
- Airfare Allowance: Up to 3,000 RMB (about 616 USD) reimbursement paid at completion of 1 year contract.
- Visa: We could offer Z work visa for eligible candidates.
- Health Insurance: Available to purchase through us.
- On-the-job training and teaching materials will be provided.
- Chinese assistant will be arranged for airport pick up and help to settle down.
- Daily living support including setting up bank accounts, new mobile numbers, medical assistance and other general requirements.
- We can also organize extra-curricular activities such as sporting activities and other events to help you to integrate into Chinese society.
- Assistance to arrange Chinese language courses if needed.
Our recruitment procedure is having a face-to-face Skype video interview so that we can get to know you better and answer any questions you have regarding teaching and living in China.
Once you have secured a position with us, guidance will be provided to help you through the Chinese visa application process. Once you have got your visa, you are all set to go. Simply notify us about your arrival time in China and we will pick you up, take you to your accommodation and provide you with some extra training to prepare you for your future duties.