Contracts / Purchasing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will work closely with Site Managers and Project Managers to ensure all issues with sub-contractors and suppliers are resolved quickly and will look to progress, with ongoing training and development, to the level of Project Manager within the business.
- Prior experience of working for a residential (or commercial) property developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to review quoted prices from suppliers and negotiate competitive new quotes
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering quality and added value
- A high degree of self-motivation, confidence and drive