Digital Marketing Assistant
An exciting vacancy has become available for a Digital Marketing (Social Media) Assistant to join our dynamic and forward thinking company in Botley, Hampshire.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for marketing, who can drive our business forward using the powers of digital marketing, and in particular, social media.
Highfield are experts in providing technical recruitment solutions to the Engineering sector, and supply temporary, contract and permanent recruitment services throughout the UK and worldwide.
Our Digital Marketing (Social Media) Assistant will use various marketing techniques to continue to build Highfield’s online presence, and attract professionals from various different Engineering sectors.
- Manage all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Continually improve SEO for our website
- Make changes to our current processes to ensure we are complaint for GDPR regulations
- Build our social media following, meeting targets in line with competitor comparison
- Manage the functionality of our website, using Wordpress
- Manage the content of our website, including creation of landing pages
- Create marketing collateral to engage with prospective candidates
- Use social media to attract and communicate with a range of industry professionals
- Writing content for e-shots, mailshots and blog posts
- Advert writing and managing candidate sourcing strategies
- Liaise with developers where necessary to improve functionality of our website
- Management of Social Responsibility, including liaising with our partnered charities
- Creation of marketing materials, such as brochures and information leaflets for clients
- Has a passion for social media, and the drive to become a professional social media marketer
- Holds strong writing and numerical skills
- Has the ability to interact with industry professionals
- Is comfortable using a range of IT software, including internal databases (we use the world’s number 1 recruitment software) and Microsoft packages
- Has a genuine interest in Recruitment
- Is a hardworking, confident self-starter, with good initiative and a keen eye for detail
- Is enthusiastic to learn and develop within a team of experienced professionals
- Experience of Wordpress would be advantageous, along with qualifications in a marketing related subject.
- This is a great opportunity for a College Leaver or Graduate who has undertaken some work experience within Marketing as part of, or following, their qualification.
- This really is an excellent opportunity to develop your career, and as such, Highfield offer an array of benefits.
- There is huge scope within the company for professional career development within a busy business and sales environment.