Technical & Sales Support Consultant
- Working as part of a small team the Technical Support Consultant will be involved in all aspects of the travel technology with a strong focus on online client services; taking responsibility for implementing and supporting corporate online booking tools and help with online marketing.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of IT, marketing and communication skills and will be self-motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and help with identifying and implementing of new technologies.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and fully competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), HTML/CSS is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint is advantageous.
- Online services implementation & support: corporate self-booking tools, mobile travel apps, online Management Information reports
- Give technical presentations and training to corporate clients
- Provide technical support and training to all internal departments
- Manage Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online
- Maintain and develop company Intranet site
- Work closely with Business Travel Director on technical projects
- Liaise with technical suppliers, attend seminars and trade shows
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is advantageous.
- Update website via content management system
- Designing and producing presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Creation of monthly e-marketing campaigns/newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs
Administrative / General
- Database management
- Lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of documentation part of ISO9001 Quality Manual
- Update internal documentation
- Other general duties
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual with passion for technology
- Articulate and with excellent command of written English
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in travel industry an advantage
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook