Facilities Events Operative
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Events Operative role based in Euston.
The role is working with a global, household name who operate in a faced paced and media focused environment.
- Working with events teams to ensure that events are supported relating to facilities
- Assist with physical setting up of events including seating/stages/props/screens
- Provide timely, accurate & personalised response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 year experience within a Facilities/Events role.
- Most importantly, you must be able to give examples of working in a fast paced environment in an agile, collaborative environment.