Court of Protection Paralegal Mental Health
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 90 years. This firm are one of the most highly regarded in Essex, they have a friendly, family-feel culture where most staff have been at the practice for over 10 years, for this reason they rarely recruit. You will find they can offer a great platform for progression.
- The firm is seeking a Court of Protection Paralegal (Mental Health) to join their Essex office.
- This will be an interesting role where you will deal with a varied caseload where you will deal with a broad caseload of Mental Health work.
- You will represent patients at the Tribunal in both civil and forensic cases under the Mental Health Act. You will also deal with; Aftercare provisions, Hospital reviews, Consent to treatment, Community treatment orders, Guardianship, Human rights act issues and Judicial review. The firm has a strong name within Mental Health
- You will be a Mental Health Paralegal
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- You should have good technical knowledge and have an eye for detail
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package