Teaching Roles in China
Graduated with a relevant degree? Looking to gain international experience teaching what you love? If you have a passion for your subject and are able to inspire students to learn, you’ll receive an excellent salary, accommodation and support package.
The roles are available in public schools across China’s Silicon Valley, Shenzhen. You’ll need to be passionate about you subject area, as well as energetic and dynamic in your delivery, and ideally will have some prior relevant experience. Middle and High School roles are available, with an early September start date.
In addition to a good salary, perks are provided such as flight reimbursement within the first month of work, start-up loan to assist with accommodation rental costs, and weekly Mandarin lessons
- Planning and delivering immersive, interactive and engaging lessons for students, in English
- Recording and reporting on the progress of classes between 30-40 students
- Meeting with other Public school teachers on a regular basis to discuss progress
- Encouraging the use oral English on a consistent basis among students
- Conducting between 16-18 teaching periods per week
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area, or bachelor’s degree in any subject area with prior experience of teaching your subject
- Enthusiastic recent graduates will be considered
- The ability to inspire your students, and communicate your passion for the subject area.
- £1550-1900 per month dependent on experience (low tax)
- £300 monthly accommodation allowance, with assistance to find an apartment
- Initial start-up loan available
- Reimbursed TEFL course (if required)
- £550 flight reimbursement, paid within first 30 days of work
- Airport pick-up
- Local medical insurance