Pension and Investments Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
How does working for a company who offer a fantastic pension, private medical insurance, life cover, annual bonus and generous holiday allowance sound?
We are currently seeking a Pensions and Investments Administrator with a passion for delivering first class customer service, to join a well-respected financial firm in the beautiful city of Bath.
The role is a core function within the Client Services Team as it is the central hub of the business operation.
- Advisor Administration - to provide administration support to Advisor business and Advisor networks on the platform
- Customer Relations - deal with queries and requests from Financial Advisors, administrators, paraplanners and on occasions their clients
- New Investments - responsible for the accuracy and completeness of application processing
- Business Administration - involved in varying administration aspects of the Wrap platform, across multiple wrappers
- The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and attention to detail; it is essential that the applicant has experience with pension administration, has a good academic record, is PC literate (specifically with outlook) and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having wrap platform experience, experience in administering defined benefits pensions and experience in dealing with income drawdown is preferred but not essential. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with DB knowledge.