1 day left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for an entry level finance professional to join a market leading business as a Finance Assistant on a interim to permanent basis. Based out of a friendly open plan office the Finance Assistant will join a fast paced and rapidly growing business.
- The main responsibility of this role is to clear all invoices processed to the finance package and match to the weekly reports. These are received electronically and downloaded into individual spreadsheets.
- Clearing all invoices received per month.
- Ensuring sites are notified of all queries, recording and resolving said queries.
- Ensuring the completed query spreadsheet is updated daily and is run parallel to Mentor our Finance package
- Daily uplifts allowing invoices to be taken in and out of query
- Month end accrual procedures for all live contracts that you would be responsible for.
- Supplier and internal phone calls with regards to queries, costings and payments.
- Excellent Excel skills required (v looks up required)
- Quick but accurate keyboard skills
- Some Accounts Payable knowledge is useful but not required
- An ability to work on their own initiative and be organised in their work
- A flexible & enthusiastic approach to tasks given.