Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Joining the world of recruitment means many things from an excellent earning potential and rapid career progression, to a lively social environment and team oriented incentives. We are currently recruiting for an excellent company based very close to Farringdon station, who are looking to take on a handful of graduates to join their Associate Consultant programme.
- As a graduate within this company, you will receive personally-tailored, hands-on training by a dedicated in-house training and development specialist.
- The first 6-month period within this role will be as a Resourcer, which is candidate focused, and after this you will start working with the company’s current clients at the forefront of business operations. As well as a bespoke training scheme, you will receive a generous basic salary of up to £23k or if you have relevant work experience, up to £25k. With this, due to the candidate focussed nature of the role, you will receive commission based on every candidate resourced by yourself – in your first year you will be earning upwards of £30,000 (to £40,000).
- The role of an Associate Recruitment Consultant is based heavily on communication and relationship building, and involves thinking laterally and creatively. You will be seeking out professionals within banking, brokering, private equity, fund management and wider financial services – there is no requirement for previous knowledge of the financial world, though an eagerness to learn and curiosity to learn the wider environment is key.
- Within this multi-faceted role, you will be utilising everything from social media, to job boards and databases, to assist your team in fulfilling client’s needs.
- The role involves elements of cold-calling, writing job specifications, advertising live roles, networking, market research and more; you’ve got to be analytical and thorough, but also confident and comfortable making a substantial number of sales calls a day. Written and verbal communication must be excellent with the skill to read non-verbal cues.
- The environment within this company is perfect for a graduate within the busy world of work, with a young and lively team, and many other recent graduates by your side, you will start to forget that your team weren’t originally your closest friends! The company value a sense of humour and light-heartedness, but know when it is time to knuckle down and make the deals.
- As this is a sales-based role, you will be heavily incentivised with holidays, fine dining and company organised events (think nights out in your favourite London spots, and incentive days at the races).
- Hit your targets and you will be enjoying, not only a higher salary than most other graduates out there, but also a level of responsibility and autonomy to be more than proud of.
- Educated to degree level, within any discipline, 2:2 and above
- Articulate, driven and energetic
- Eager to tackle challenges and take a creative approach to solving problems
- A record of being passionate about achieving goals, whether in your academic, work or personal life
- A team player who can motivate yourself and others
- Commercially aware with a willingness to learn