Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding career? Are you looking for a role that will offer variety, great training and progression opportunities?
We are a welcoming and growing workplace compliance consultancy and we are passionate about our expertise and customer service. We currently require enthusiastic people to join our friendly, responsive and collaborative team.
- We currently employ eighty people, so everybody knows each other and it creates a great office atmosphere. We have a flexible approach to work and understand the importance of a work life balance.
- As a Consultant, you will be the main point of contact with our customers. It is essential that you have the ability to project a professional image, show enthusiasm and talk positively when facing new challenges and meeting people.
- You will also need the resilience and flexibility to effectively cope with challenges that are inherent in a customer facing role, such as dealing with urgent and sometimes conflicting demands of customers. For a more in-depth description about the role please head to 'About Us' and then select 'Careers' on our website.
- Good verbal and written communication skills - The ability to interact with our customers and write your reports in plain English
- Consultancy skills - The ability to understand concepts and be able to relate them to different circumstances and explain them to others clearly.
- Selling skills - The innate to be able to 'sell’ ideas and concepts and match them to the needs of others.
- Time management skills - The ability to effectively and efficiently organise and prioritise work.
- Experience in selling products, services or concepts would be advantageous, as would experience of account management and presenting information to groups of people.
- A degree or an equivalent level 5 or 6 qualification is desirable but not essential
- A recognised qualification in health and safety, the environment, or energy assessment, and experience in sales would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A full training programme will be provided and you will have an assigned mentor.
- This is not a 9 to 5 role, travel arrangements may require some early starts and also some late finishes.
- Work requirements will also sometimes require you to stay away from home in a hotel.
- You will need to hold a full, clean, UK driving licence.
- Location: The office based in Horsham, West Sussex (this is partly a field based role)
- Fully expensed company car plus all fuel paid for
- Pension 3 - 5%
- Life Assurance
- Profit Share