Graduate Recruitment Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
A renowned brand name, industry-leading commission structure and an unrivalled benefits programme are just a few of the reasons that makes this opportunity worth a look. If you’re looking to progress rapidly and develop within a company that will not only pay for your career-specific training and development, but will also facilitate personal pursuits such as learning a new language or learning a new skill, then this is without a doubt the company for you. Our client is looking for fast-thinking graduates to join their lively teams as Trainee Recruitment Consultants, for both the Life Sciences market and the Audit field. Whether you are more interested in Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals, or Financial Services and Risk, this company will teach you your vertical market (individual specialism) and fully prepare you and incentivise you to be the best you can be.
- As a Trainee Consultant within this firm, your responsibilities will revolve around fulfilling the needs of your clients, and therefore your duties will cover the recruitment process from candidate identification all the way through to them accepting an offer.
- This position is heavily communication based and revolves around the creation and development of relationships between both clients and candidates; you must be comfortable approaching candidates and clients in person and over the phone, and you must be a confident rapport builder.
- With a structured 12-week training programme, and the opportunity to work alongside extremely hard-working industry specialists, there is no better place to start a career in recruitment.
- As there is no requirement for prior recruitment or sales experience, we are looking for individuals who can prove an eagerness to learn and tackle new challenges at every hurdle.
- You must have a positive outlook and problem-solving mindset, and in return you will receive excellent training, development and guidance.
- Confidence, tenacity and ambition
- A sales-minded attitude with a problem-solving outlook
- Ability to prioritise tasks and efficiently organise workload
- Have achieved a 2:2 or above (in any subject)
- Ability to earn upwards of £40,000 in your first-year due to exceptional commission scheme designed to reward at every stage
- Clear career path with access to training and development whenever you want it, so you are always able to better yourself and finetune your skillset
- Flexible benefits packages tailored to your specific desires or needs (ranging from subsidising gym memberships all the way through to tax-free childcare)
- High performers trips to Miami, NYC, Barcelona, and Michelin starred restaurant lunches with directors for those who meet certain targets
- International office locations meaning relocation opportunities