Kindergarten Teacher of English
With an exceptionally supportive environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering a career in teaching or looking for a starting point in TEFL. Applications from more experienced teachers or an background in Early Childhood Education are also very welcome. Good monthly salary and accommodation provided.
- Teaching five days a week Monday to Friday.
- Learners are aged from 0-2.5 years of age and from 2.5 - 6 years of age
- An average of 20 teaching hours a week – this is a full time role.
The school provides:
- 1 or 2 year contracts
- Salary and housing allowance of approximately 15,000 RMB per month (£1,700 per month)
- Visa support – full working visa
- Airfare reimbursement
- Meet & greet at airport.
- Induction, training and support at all times.
- Approximately 6 weeks paid holiday including all Chinese legal holidays, winter and summer breaks.
- No prior teaching experience is required. Must have a Bachelor's degree (any subject) and have or be willing to obtain a TEFL certificate. Support is provided by the school. Energy, enthusiasm and a love of teaching children are all vital in these roles.
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com.