3 days left
- Full Time
Our Client based in Northampton is one of the largest producers in the world of Industrial radiators and Cooling systems and they are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Technician.
The successful Engineering Technician will work alongside engineers with projects and be able to help out in the design along with working hands-on on the shop floor.
- Experienced in working in a very health and safety conscious environment and having to be responsible for your own health and safety and the health and the safety of others around you.
- Experienced in using AutoCAD - Training can be given
- Experience in 2D CAD
- Experience with Faro Arm
- Experience with mobile CMM machine
- Able to read and work to engineering drawings
- Experience in having to source own equipment/materials
- Experience in running small projects
- Ability to design jigs, components and structures for a production environment
- The ability to work in a team and take instruction
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own
- Be flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required during the week or weekends