1 day left
- Full Time
BRUIN is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in London and part of The FISER Group. We assist financial services professionals to secure positions with some of the most prestigious asset management firms and investment banks in the UK, and identify the most talented individuals in the market with the requisite skills and experience to join our clients.
Our client base reads like a who’s who of the City and includes the top banks, asset managers and investment firms in the world, who value our boutique approach and in-depth industry knowledge. BRUIN’s Directors have decades of experience and have attracted a tight-knit team of former industry professionals from FTSE listed companies, to build a highly respected team of Consultants who are all experts in their field. You might also find it refreshing to learn that our leadership team happens to be all women. At only 6 years old we’re now one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the UK, with serious ambitions for the future.
We have also been nominated for various industry awards including Best Financial Services Recruitment Business, Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practitioner and we have a strong reputation for championing diversity in financial services. Our values are Passion, Honesty, Trust and Integrity which is reflected in our reputation with our clients, candidates and peers.
- The ideal candidate would be pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business or a related discipline, with excellent proven written and verbal communication skills, information gathering and problem solving skills, and be a self starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- A ‘team player’ mentality is essential, along with the type of personality that thrives in a lively, sociable, competitive environment.
- We guarantee that no two days will be the same, so you’ll also need to have great attention to detail and enjoy a challenge.
- Industrial Placement Interns are recruited for 9 - 12 months in London, preferably starting in June.
- Based on their skills, students are placed into specific teams, with structured in-house training and a mentoring programme where you’ll learn directly from experienced Managers and Directors.
- This is designed to offer a real-world experience and a thorough understanding of the financial services industry and will provide an invaluable insight for students seeking a long-term career in the City.
- In addition to significant exposure across a broad range of occupations, from marketing to finance, highlights include networking events, team-building opportunities and actively contributing to live project work.
- Supporting and working alongside our experienced consultants, this is a varied role with the opportunity to make it your own.
- Market research using a variety of tools from social media to bespoke CRM systems
- Providing support on client briefing calls and attending candidate interviews
- Headhunting, using referrals from within our network and making direct approaches
- Regular contact with candidates to understand their motivations, their personal strengths and job requirements
- Creation and distribution of job advertisements using a range of online channels, including content on our website and via social media
- Assisting with candidate interview preparation, diary maintenance and interview scheduling
- Administrative support, such as preparing presentations, maintaining client documentation library and updating templates