Social Media & Content Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to work for a growing business based in Leicester.
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Coordinator to manage their social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow their followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of their company.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both their brand and their content
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about their company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Create and run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (Facebook Ads, Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Distribute content that educates and entertains their audience and supports marketing goals
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media