2 days left
- Full Time
My client, an IT company based near Heald Green requires a Finance Assistant predominantly to look after a small, monthly payroll for circa 40 staff. You will also be responsible for some transactional finance including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Whole Payroll process for 40 monthly salaried employees
- Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefits
- Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefits plan disbursements
- Responsible for low-volume customer billing including preparation, delivery and responding to resulting queries
- Prepares, records, verifies, analyses accounts payable/receivable transactions
- Pays vendor invoices and receives and posts customer payments on a timely basis
- Maintains and reconciles accounts payable/receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organisation policies
- Prepares consolidated journal entries
- You will have an exemplary attitude towards all tasks and work with a strong attention to detail. Full Payroll training is provided and you will also have the opportunity to receive study support, if required for your AAT qualification.
- This position would suit a junior Accounts Assistant/Payroller looking to join a friendly and supportive business.