English Teacher - Teach in China
Do you dream of faraway places and want to experience adventure in a different country? With new opportunities to learn a new language?
China offers all the above, environmentally the landscape is vast and diverse as the cities that are built in and around the country itself. China enjoys the commercial advantages of all the western main cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. In contrast, China also celebrates her natural culture and environment in cities that are not so exploited by capitalism. It’s worthwhile exploring.
Living cost are much lower than UK. with the salary you earn, you can have a comfortable life.
Pioneer & Beyond are here to help. We have a range of job positions available across many cities in China.
You may ask, do I need to speak mandarin to teach in China? The answer is no, you do not need to. In school, you will have Chinese assistance who will help you to communicate with students. In daily life, most of the young generation of Chinese can speak English. They may could not speak perfect English, but it is enough for basic communication. The public transportation have English translations in major cities. You also can easily find Chinese people to teach you mandarin for free if you teach them English as language exchange.
- Subject to Teach: English
- Teaching Hours Per Week: Approx. 20 classes per week.
- Office Hours per week: 20 hours
- Working Days Per Week: 5 days
- Students’ Age: adults, teenagers or children
- Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Contract Length: 12 months with renewable contract
- Location: Many cities across China
- Salary: 9,000 CNY - 18,000 CNY (1,100 Pounds to 2,080 Pounds) per month - Based on qualification and experience (The average salary in China is around 4000 CNY (480 Pounds) per month. So the salary you will get is in middle to middle upper class in China.
- Flight Allowance: 4000 – 8000 CNY (Provided after successful applicant completes the contract)
- Medical insurance: Provided
- Apartment: Well-furnished apartment with bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen; Or housing allowance is provided
- Holidays: Enjoy all the legal holidays
- Visa: School can help to get visa
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .