Business internships in China
With China being the world’s fastest growing economy, completing a business internship in this country is invaluable. Aston offers graduates as well as undergraduates the unique opportunity to explore the Chinese business acumen by accomplishing advertising, marketing and teaching projects. This internship will suit individuals with a passion, drive and eagerness to learn about trade in China and step into the Chinese working world. It is aimed to give interns work experience which will allow them to demonstrate their skills as well as develop them further and learn about the Chinese culture at the same time.
From two to five months
Business interns have to work 20 hours weekly, but the hours flexible.
2017 Spring Term:
04 February to 05 February – Airport Pickup
08 February to 17 February– Training and Preparation
18 February to 18 June – Business Internship and Learn Mandarin
2017 Summer Term:
21 June to 22 June – Airport Pickup
23 June to 01 July – Training and Preparation
02 July to 27 August – Business Internship and Learn Mandarin
Term dates may vary depending on enrollment.
Cost of Participation:
1) Return flight/Round Trip
2) Single entry VISA
3) Overseas Travel Insurance (optional, but recommended).
The school provides:
To apply for our Language Exchange Project please send: ·An up to date résumé ·Cover letter explaining your goals in joining the program
Program Director: Mr. Russell Forrest
Aston Language Centre
- Updating online postings
- Market research
- Editing websites
- Teaching occasionally
- Currently enrolled university undergraduates, graduates, or people who have a keen interest in learning about Chinese businesses, a genuine interest in Chinese culture as well as gaining work experience in China. Have studied or be studying a degree of any discipline.
- Positions are open to speakers of the following languages: English, Japanese, French, German and Spanish, although your English language must be of sufficient level for communication at work.
- Someone with an easy going personality, maturity, passionate about Chinese business and culture, responsible and have good communication skills.
- Free Accommodation. A private single room and a living/dining room, bathroom and toilet shared with other participants.
- No bills to pay, internet, gas, electricity and water are provided free of charge. Use of air-conditioners is metered and an allowance of 400Kw/h is given free of charge. International telephone calls are at the participants expense.
- Free lunch from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Airport pick-up at either Nanjing or Shanghai airport.
- Pocket money of 1200 RMB per month
- Free two day trip to Jiuhuashan.
- Ten hours of free Chinese lessons a week.
- Help with booking train tickets and hotels.
Aston Language Centre was founded in 2001 and is located in Wuhu City, Anhui Province, China. Our aim is to provide high quality and affordable language courses to local Chinese students. Aston not only provides English, Japanese, German, French and Korean courses for local Wuhu residents, but also provides Chinese Mandarin courses for foreign students from all over the world who wish to improve their language skills and their understanding of Chinese culture. We also organise annual summer and winter camps in the UK, USA and Australia. Our full time teachers are recruited from countries in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and North America, and enjoy the opportunity to teach, study and travel in China.