Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Hays - Nationwide Opportunities (100+ Offices)
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and Rate My Placement and we're the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
We are FTSE250 company with 100+ offices and 2,000+ recruiting experts in the UK alone. We operate in over 22 specialisms meaning you have the opportunity to apply your degree to excel in your career and power the world of work.Recruitment is fast-paced and dynamic, every day you'll be making a lasting impact.
As a graduate recruitment consultant you'll source candidates, win clients and match the right candidate to the right job to make fees.
It’s hard work as you'll have to hit both sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations here at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding.
- There's not one typical person that makes a good recruitment consultant. We've got people from all kinds of degree disciplines and backgrounds from engineering, business, fashion and science - just to name a few.
- Are sales driven
- Are results-focused
- Possess an ambitious drive to succeed
- Resilient - recruitment is hard work and it takes time and perseverance to achieve results so resilience, persistence and determination is key
- Are passionate about people, outgoing and confident
- As a recruitment consultant at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry
- You will be put through our world class learning and development programme and have the opportunity to learn and be mentored from experienced consultants who have a wealth of experience across all sectors
- We pay a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holidays and generous shopping discounts
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at nine months (with a increase to your base) and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within a few years
It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression knows no limits.
Take our interactive quiz to see if you have what it takes https://careers.hays.co.uk/experience-a-day-in-the-life/