3 days left
- Full Time
A. C. Entertainment Technologies is one of the Worlds leading distributors of professional lighting, audio, rigging and video equipment to the entertainment industry. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell equipment to the concert, theatre, stage and television industries in over 80 countries world-wide.
Based at our head office in High Wycombe, we are currently looking for a Service Technician to expand our busy Technical Services Team.
Previous experience of working within the entertainment lighting industry would be advantageous however all necessary in house training will be given.
- Previous experience in electronics or a relevant qualification
- Experience in repairing electronic and electro mechanical equipment to component level
- Strong MS Office skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK driving license would be beneficial due to the possibility of off-site work
- Experience in the entertainment lighting industry would be advantageous; specific experience in moving light repairs would be a definite bonus.
- Responsibilities include fault finding and answering customer queries via telephone and email.
- This role will involve repairing moving lights, control lighting systems, smoke machines, dimmers and other entertainment equipment.