Psychology Graduate - Hounslow
Gain the skills and confidence you need for a rewarding career in education or psychology with this dynamic Psychology Graduate role at a fantastic primary school in Hounslow.
- As a Psychology Graduate you will be working on an individual basis with a Year 3 girl who has a statement of ASC.
- The school are looking for a committed Psychology Graduate who has a long history of academic success that includes a 2:2 or better in your degree and already spent time in a role where you worked closely with children.
- You will possess the enthusiasm to continually provide stimulating lessons and a can do attitude towards any additional responsibilities.
- You must possess establish last and friendly working relationships and an ability to handle challenges.
- You should be able to work effectively with SEN pupils and support your pupils wholeheartedly.