Psychology Graduate - Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Psychology graduate exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school based setting?
i-teachers have the opportunity that could be perfect for you.
- We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn £300 per week and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You support pupils who may face barriers to learning such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
- You will work in one school for the full academic year, allowing you to build relationships with key stakeholders including the SENCo, Teachers, parents and of course providing continuity for the child.
- This role is ideal for a graduate who may have volunteered or worked with children before. You will be provided with excellent training from day one including safeguarding and possibly Autism Awareness/Team Teach.
- Full time paid position £300 per week
- Training provided
- Long term position until July 2017
- Manchester Primary School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- Perfect for an aspiring educational Psychologist.
- PsychologyDegree essential