Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant
- To assist in coaching and the organisation of sport teams including after school and occasional weekend fixtures
- To attend fixtures in support of the PE staff.
- To be available for staff and students to assist them in their work.
- To be responsible for preparation of any equipment that may be needed by staff and students.
- To be responsible for maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- To report through the appropriate channels any malfunction or breakage of equipment or apparatus ensuring remedial action and the instigation of safety procedures when necessary.
- To be responsible for storing, monitoring and control of stock as directed by the Head of PE or line manager
- To comply with the School’s Dress Policy.
- To contribute to the safeguarding of children in the School.
- To carry out other reasonable tasks from time to time as directed by the Headmaster.