Graduate Training Programme
The UK’s most successful recruitment brand is seeking individuals with business, sales and management qualities that are determined, ambitious, and confident and want to be winners, to become part of their rapidly expanding team in their spectacular London Headquarters.
- This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Candidate acquisition - HAND (headhunting, advertising, networking, database)
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Client account management and business development
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determination to succeed and money motivated
- Graduates with a 2.2 minimum undergraduate degree
- A competitive nature, e.g. sports teams.
- Salary and On Target Earnings of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
- 2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000+
- 3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £110,000+
- (Fantastic, uncapped Commission Structure)
- Monthly individual and team awards
- Tailor-made suits
- 2 company holidays a year - recently to Ibiza, Miami, Hong Kong, and the owners favourite - Las Vegas!
- An unrivalled commission structure with fantastic On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Initial training and career development programmes, you will be paired with a consultant, who will dedicate their time to helping you and essentially making you money and quick!
- Brand new car schemes that ranges from a BMW 1 Series up to an Audi R8, Porsche 911 and Range Rover.
- Once you reach 10 deals in your first year, you will receive a £3000 bonus.