Graduate Sales Training Scheme
1 day left
- Full Time
With a turnover of over £700 million in the UK alone, Amari are a globally recognised market leader in the metal stockholding industry. From building aircrafts to F1 cars and Round the World Yachts, they are a huge organisation who are continuously innovating their products and growing year on year.
Amari boast 240 service centres across the UK, a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe and over 2,000 successful and ambitious employees - an ideal company to build a lasting career with. Amari Metals are one of Paretos largest clients and we have successfully worked with them for four years now. We have some great success stories from our graduates at Amari who have gone onto managing their own businesses.
The Role: Graduate Sales Training Scheme Starting with a team of graduates, you will initially join the company within an internal sales position based at one of their multiple service centres. In your challenging, fast paced role you will be responsible for growing revenue and will focus on maximising profit from the new business opportunities that youve identified.
- Effectively managing your portfolio of clients
- Developing strong relationships with new clients to close business deals
- Undertaking rotations around the business to ensure you understand all aspects of the process
- Gaining real exposure to the warehouse and building a thorough understanding of the products
- Conducting market research to ensure you are knowledgeable about competitors
- Creating, qualifying and managing the entire sales cycle
- Obtaining enquiries from existing and potential customers
- Negotiating payment terms with existing and potential customers to try to improve the return on investment
- Using the pool of non-allocated customers to win and develop business and eventually turn them into regular allocated customers
- Regularly reviewing allocated accounts with your External Account Manager or Sales Manager
- Identifying future tactics to secure or develop the business
- Educated to degree level
- Team player
- Hold a FULL UK driving licence
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- As part of your development, alongside much internal training, you will receive full bespoke Pareto sales training over the first 12 months of your career - thus helping you to up-skill and progress. The size and success of Amari means that you have many career options once youve proven yourself. Graduate Sales Training Scheme - what you get: - Competitive salary
- Excellent profit share scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunities (e.g. management roles)
- Incentives such as a Porsche for the month, 2 weeks in the Maldives, weekend in NYC etc.
- Full bespoke training
- Regular nights out/social events
- All-inclusive team
- Lucrative bonus/incentive scheme
- Possible travel opportunities