Do you have a broad range of marketing experience across traditional and digital platforms? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Could you take our marketing activity to a new level? If yes, then we have the role for you!
YMCA Fairthorne Group are looking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator , whose focus will be for our Childcare setting (ref 740). Based at our new Head Office in Old Town, Southampton.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our fast paces marketing and communication team at a time of considerable growth. As an organisation we are on the cusp of taking our activity to a new level and are looking for team members who can help us achieve it. Focusing on supporting our childcare services, this role is ideal for someone with a broad range of marketing experience across both traditional and digital platforms. Previous experience of working within a childcare environment is desirable but not essential. From social media to brochures, online advertising to signage, this role is diverse and no two days are the same. WE have over 13 childcare setting across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, so travel to sites will be required. Organised with good attention to detail are a must, but regardless of whether you have a marketing qualification or ‘on the job’ experience - we are looking for a minimum of 1 year in a similar environment.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager and Nursery Managers to create and implement quarterly marketing plans for each childcare setting
- To support all nurseries in the delivery of their social media and online engagement strategy in accordance with the marketing plans and digital frameworks.
- Provide a high quality and comprehensive marketing service to all Nursery Managers
- Create and support Nursery Managers with production –including copywriting and proofing of promotional literature, including brochures, leaflets, posters, website, e-newsletters and adverts.
- Ensure our brand and image is consistently applied across the group’s marketing materials
- Monitor data, carry out analysis and provide insight on service performance including new business conversion
- Develop a full understanding of our customers through research.
- Support the Nursery Managers in engaging with existing and prospective customers
- Build relationships with local media and produce press releases to secure appropriate and regular coverage
- Maintain regular and frequent communication with nurseries including regular visits
- Be an active team player within the Early years support team and within the organisation as a whole
- Facilitate standardisation across all systems, settings and procedures, including establishing new systems/processes
- Respond to queries in a timely manner
- Identify, organise and participate in events on behalf of the YMCA. This could be our own or attending on our behalf. Weekend work may be required
- Keep the website up-to-date and make recommendations for improvement, and ensuring accuracy.
- Production of timely reports and any admin required to support the marketing function and nursery management team.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation.
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Confident communicator, friendly and approachable
- Reliable, organised and resilient
- A genuine enthusiasm for the work of the organisation
- Drivers licence, based in Southampton but frequent travel required to nurseries
- Marketing qualification or 1 years’ experience
- Excellent IT skills, including applications such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and database applications. Training in our CMS (First Steps & Netsuite) will be provided.
- Excellent numeracy and written skills and the ability to accurately carry out administration tasks.
- Car owner
- 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The office is open between 7.30am – 5.30pm
- Holiday scheme/Daycamp Discount
- Cycle scheme
- 30% discount for your own child/dependant attending one of our nursery settings, (during your work time)
- Discount on Birthday Parties
- Free membership of YMCA Fairthorne Group
- Holiday accrual with length of service